BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
BSBSS00095 – Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
Skills First Funding*: $0
Fee for Service: $450
Practical in your workplace OR at Serve It Up campus
As Victorian businesses are rebuilding from Coronavirus restrictions, employers and their staff need to ensure they can safely stay open and engage with customers.
Serve It Up is now offering the accredited skill set, BSBSS00095 – Cross-Sector Infection Control. This course is a mixture of online and workplace-based learning, to help staff identify and manage the ongoing risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) infections
This targeted skill set, covering the unit BSBWHS332x Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities, is focused on Victorians employers and workers in Victorian businesses where COVID-safe practices are vital.
What you will learn:
- Hand hygiene practices
- Effective surface cleaning
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Hazard identification, control and reporting
- Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- Knowledge regarding the basis of infection and transmission
Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
- Self-paced online learning and assessment completed through our learner management system, Canvas
- 2 hour practical skills class – book your spot once your online assessment is completed
- Assessments include online questions, case studies and observations of skills
- Recommended 20 hours of self-paced learning
- You can have up to 3 months to complete the course
This training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The course fees/costs depend upon eligibility for a Government subsidy, via the Skills First Funding Program. Using a funded place can affect your access to future funding. If you are not eligible for funding the course fees will be the “Fee for Service” rate.
Detailed fees and funding information can be found here.
Andy, Steph a , Bridget, Steph m and more where all really good to work with they made it so I really enjoyed coming to class. All the staff here are awesome! And I got a job from Steph m!
She was such a big help with everything! Made everything less stressful and was always around to help I couldn’t thank her enough! All and all I couldn’t recommend serve it up enough!”
“I just want to say thank you for all your teaching and support during my time at Serve It Up. I am very grateful for all the Sim Services and definitely the opportunity to work in the cafe. It definitely gave me a glance at how life would be on my feet for more than 4 hours. I really do appreciate it and all the lessons I learned the way.”
“I wanted to say a huge thank you for being so supportive and a wonderful trainer, I really enjoyed our classes and it got me an amazing job!”