Hospitality Course Essendon
Serve It Up has created a fun hands-on hospitality course for Essendon called the “Full Serve”, which is the certificate 4 in hospitality. This hospitality course forms the nationally accredited qualification SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality. The certificate 4 hospitality course will teach you the skills required to get work in hospitality, plus the skills and knowledge you need to accelerate your career and be promoted to supervisory positions.
Every session for our Full Serve hospitality course for Essendon covers practical skills and theory. It includes:
- RSA certificate
- Food handlers’ certificate
- Barista coffee
- Bar: cocktails, mixed drinks, beer pouring, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Wine knowledge
- Food and beverage service and point of sale
- Venue open and close
- Customer service
- Leadership and shift management techniques
- Coaching and training other staff
- Finance and budgeting for hospitality
- Plus: Lunch and drinks every day
We have multiple fully equipped restaurant and bar training rooms, plus our own café “Hunters and Disciples.” You will have time, space, and support from expert trainers to help you start your journey to becoming a hospitality professional.
Upon completion of the certificate 4 hospitality course, you will receive a certificate for the qualification SIT40416 – Certificate IV Hospitality. Full course details are here.
* This course is superseded & will be transitioned to the new release if not completed by 8th June 2023.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The course fees/costs depend upon eligibility for a Government subsidy, via the Skills First Funding Program. Using a funded place can affect your access to future funding. If you are not eligible for funding the course fees will be the “Fee for Service” rate.
Detailed fees and funding information can be found here.