HOSPITALITY SHORT COURSE
Hospitality Short Course Glenroy
Serve It Up hospitality training has created a five-day hospitality short course for Glenroy called “Job Ready.” This hospitality certificate is based on the nationally accredited and government funded skill set: SITSS00035 -Customer Service Management.
This is more than just a hospitality short course for Glenroy, Serve It Up’s Job Ready hospitality certificate covers:
- Bar service: Wine, basic cocktails, mixed drinks, beer and non-alcoholic
- Wine knowledge
- Food and beverage service: Three-plate carrying and clearing, tray carrying
- Venue open and close
- Point of sale
- Delivering service over four (4) simulated service periods
- Providing quality customer service to a range of customers
- Tips and tricks to exceed customer expectations
- How to manage complaints and difficult situations
- Customer service policy & procedures
- Bonus RSA certificate
We have multiple fully equipped restaurant and bar training rooms, plus our own café “Hunters and Disciples.” Students will have time, space, and support from expert trainers to help start their journey to becoming a hospitality superstar.
On completion of the Job Ready course, you will receive a hospitality certificate for the skill set SITSS00035 – Customer Service Management, which includes the nationally accredited units of competency:
- SITXCCS007 – Enhance Customer Service Experiences
- SITXCCS008 – Develop and Manage Quality Customer Service Practices
- SITXCOM005 – Manage Conflict
- Bonus: SITHFAB002 – Responsible Service of Alcohol
* This course is superseded & will be transitioned to the new release if not completed by 8th June 2023.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The course fees/costs depend upon eligibility for a Government subsidy, via the Skills First Funding Program. Using a funded place can affect your access to future funding. If you are not eligible for funding the course fees will be the “Fee for Service” rate.
Detailed fees and funding information can be found here.