RSA Course Craigieburn
Serve It Up delivers the Responsible Service of Alcohol / RSA course for Craigieburn on a weekly basis. Our RSA courses run for 4 to 5 hours and are either delivered online or in our state-of-the-art hospitality training rooms located in West Melbourne, a 400-meter walk from North Melbourne Station. Upon completion of the RSA course, you will receive your Victoria RSA certificate. This RSA certificate is specific to Victoria. All the staff serving alcohol in a licenced premises are required to hold their RSA certificate for Craigieburn approved by Liquor Control Victoria (LCV).
The RSA training covers:
- The dangers of alcohol
- Methods you can use to identify patrons who are intoxicated
- Tactics on how to refuse service to intoxicated patrons
- Understanding the legal ramifications and fines for inappropriate service and marketing practices
- How to execute your new job safely and responsibly in the hospitality industry
On completion of our RSA course for Craigieburn, you will get:
- Victorian RSA Certificate
- Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency: SITHFAB021 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Access to further hospitality short courses and full qualifications at Serve It Up
Once you have completed the initial Victorian RSA course through Serve It Up, an approved Liquor Control Victoria registered training organisation (RTO), you must complete a FREE online refresher course every three (3) years.
A person under the age of 18 can complete an approved RSA training course but must wait until they turn 18 to use it.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. The course fees/costs depend upon eligibility for a Government subsidy, via the Skills First Funding Program. Using a funded place can affect your access to future funding. If you are not eligible for funding the course fees will be the “Fee for Service” rate.
Detailed fees and funding information can be found here.